- Our 1-hour session at AHP consists of a 50-minutes of hands-on massage time. Our ½-hour session consists of 20 minutes. This allows 10 minutes for consultation and dressing in either session.
- Treatment Tandem Sessions occur either pre or post patient treatment. They consist of a chair-based massage running several minutes in duration and targeting the area(s) that are the primary focus for chiropractic care &/or physical therapy.
- All patients applying for a credit card on the account are required, per this agreement, to notify AHP in writing of any change in credit card or account information [including address & contact data] on file prior to the next electronic funds transfer (EFT) date. Payment Authorization Forms are available at the front desk from an associate.
- Payment for all services outside of the Monthly Wellness Massage Membership is due at the time of service. A credit card on the account will be billed for all services at the end of the patient’s visit.
- AHP is not responsible for lost or stolen articles or items.
- The essential oils used in therapy enhancements may cause reactions in patients with allergies. The patient assumes all responsibility for any possible allergic reaction when requesting the use of essential oils.
For Monthly Wellness Massage Members Only
- AHP Monthly Live Well to Age Well Club Massage Memberships run for a 12-month term and are auto-renewable. This means at the end of the initial 12-month term of membership, your monthly dues will automatically renew monthly for another 12-month membership term agreement.
- There may be times when you need to put a hold your membership due to extenuating circumstances, such as personal or family illness, military leave or temporary relocation. When a membership is “on-hold” a member may not use his/her membership benefits or accrued membership services (massages or facials) for the duration of the “on hold” period. Members may keep their account open and transfer their massages to friends and family in lieu of placing the account “on hold.”
- You have the entire length of your membership to use your membership services as long as your account is not “on-hold” and is in good standing. All unused services will expire at the end of your initial 12-month term or should you elect to cancel or not to renew your membership.
- You may cancel your membership at any time via written notice. The membership will terminate upon the following month’s auto-debit cycle.
- Baker’s Dozen Promo = 13 one-hour massage visits for the price of 12. The 13th massage visit is free. The free massage offer is voided if the patient cancels their annual membership within the 12-month promotional period. This promo can be repeated for members who book massage visits without interruption.
- 15% discount off Acupuncture services is available with a scheduled appointment the same day as their massage and not as an on-demand or walk-in service.
- A minimum of one membership payment must have been made before a membership is eligible to be placed “on-hold.”
- Accounts “holds” are for a minimum duration of 30 days and a maximum duration of 6 months.
- If an account is on hold for more than 6 months, its status will be turned into a “canceled account.” Re-enrollment into a new membership may require a re-activation fee of $25.
- If the account is placed “on-hold” but has a recommence date on file, no reactivation fee will be applied. Membership dues will continue with the next scheduled electronic funds transfer (EFT) date scheduled on the recommencement date. Remember that you must be a member for a minimum of 31 days before you may place your membership “o-hold”.
- A membership must be active for a minimum of 30 days before it can be placed on hold again.
- Your membership expiration date will be extended by the amount of time that your membership was placed “on-hold”. Terms, conditions, rules, and regulations of the original Membership Agreement continue to apply through the extended membership term. To initiate a hold, simply complete the Membership Notification Form available from your Licensed Massage Therapist.
- AHP reserves the right to change clinic rules, regulations, and pricing at any time upon providing reasonable notice. AHP may also offer different programs and pricing for legacy and long-time patients and clients.
For our patients who are under the age of 18:
- A parent/guardian of any child under 18 must provide written permission via the Membership Notification Form prior to the minor receiving either a massage. The form must be signed and dated by the parent/guardian in the presence of an AHP staff member, and the staff member observing the completion of the form must also sign and date the form.
- AHP does not provide massage services to minors under the age of 8.
- Children between the ages of 8-17 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at all times while in the clinic. The parent/guardian must be seated in the waiting room throughout the entire massage session while the minor is receiving his/her massage.
- In the best interests of our members and patients, we exclude the use of therapy enhancements with anyone under the age of 18.
All massage patients must agree to follow clinic rules and regulations. We have the right to refuse or discontinue service for any reason.